|Product Code :||82|
|Availability :||In Stock|
Shipping time 12-14 days.Ask a question
The "Vitafon-IR" device is intended for prophylactic use and the treatment of a wide range of diseases associated with disorders in the capillary blood flow and lymph flow. The device implements the combined effects of pulsed infrared radiation and microvibration with a constantly changing sonic frequency, which enables a distinct therapeutic effect to be attained.
The vibraphone induces microvibration of the organism's tissues through direct contact. The IR-radiator acts with infrared radiation upon the tissues. The rate of microvibration and the mean power of infrared radiation changes constantly and automatically according to an enabled cyclic program. The duration of the cycle of changes in the rate and mean power of the radiation is about 100 seconds. The operative regimen switches change the amplitude of the microvibration. Construction of the device enables one to change the regimen without disconnecting the device from the mains.
The I Range Frequency constantly changes from 30 Hz to 3 kHz and is optimized for the maximum effect of the hydrodynamic pump in the veins.
The II Range Frequency constantly changes from 200 Hz to 16 kHz and is directed towards enhancing the effect of a decrease in the hydrodynamic resistance in the capillaries.
Top 10 Reasons to Buy Vitafon:
- Remedy for more then 50 diseases
- Increase the local blood supply to improve organs function and quality of the blood
- Relief pain without drugs
- Good for disease prevention
- Easy to use with detailed instructions for self use
- Comfortable and plesent treatments
- No side effects
- Compatible with drugs and other medical treatments
- It might help you where other drugs can't
- Digital time scheduler included
The therapeutic effect
Is based on the mutual enhancement of the combined effect of microvibration and pulsed infrared radiation.
The microvibration frequency and the IR-radiation power constantly changes according to a certain repeating program (the cyclogram).
Within the vibraphone zone of action under the effect of the microvibration, a drop in the hydrodynamic vascular resistance occurs. Due to this, an intensification of the fluid osmotic movement occurs which leads to a local increase in the capillary blood flow and lymph flow.
For each vessel diameter an optimal frequency of effect exists corresponding to the least hydrodynamic resistance against blood movement. Therefore, for therapeutic purposes a wide range of constantly changing microvibration frequencies are used.
Even at a small microvibration amplitude (less than 20 mcm) an increase in the number of functioning capillaries can be attained as well as a significant decrease in their hydrodynamic resistance. The microvibration action upon the veins increases the effect of the venous hydrodynamic pump. Together these two effects provide a local increase in the blood and lymph flow. The therapeutic effect occurs within a 7-cm radius from the vibraphone centre, and via large vessels it spreads for 5-7 cm further.
Within the area of the IR-radiator effect an obvious anti-inflammatory effect occurs which is due to the transmission of the radiate warmth and infrared radiation. Due to this, a warming of the surface layers' tissue structures occurs, as well as activation of microcirculation and a local anesthesia.
To attain the greatest therapeutic effect in treatment of diseases, the transformers (the IR-radiator and the vibraphone) should change places from one procedure to another.
In complex treatments with the "Vitafon-IR" device using drug preparations, the efficacy of the later is enhanced due to an increase of their concentration within the action zone of the device's transformers. Quick elimination of the pathological manifestations of the disease enables one to reduce the doses and the term of drug therapy.
The "Vitafon-IR" device (see the figure) consists of an electronic block and two attached, coupled transformers: the vibraphone and IR-radiator. A membrane manufactured of a special alloy and decoratively covered is the operative surface of the vibraphone. A metal chrome-plated plate with orifices evenly distributed over the surface is the operative surface of the IR-radiator. In the orifices, optical elements are built-in. The electronic block has a built-in mains plug. On the faceplate panel of the electronic block are located the switches of the vibroacoustic effect regimens and a label with the positions of the switches for each of the regimens.
The vibraphone induces microvibration of the organism's tissues through direct contact. The IR-radiator acts with infrared radiation upon the tissues. The rate of microvibration and the infrared radiation mean power automatically changes constantly according to an enabled cyclic program. The duration of one cycle of the frequency and mean power change is about 100 seconds. The operation regimen switches change the microvibration amplitude. The device construction enables one to switch the regimens without disconnecting the device from the mains.
- Osteochondrosis, radiculitis
- Diseases of the joints, arthritis, rheumatoid polyarthritis
- High blood pressure, including that with a renal origin
- Adenoma of the prostate gland
- Inflammation of the epididymis
- Infertility due to blockage of the testicular duct as a result of inflammation (deferentitis)
- Urinary and faecal incontinence
- Chronic colitis
- Chronic pyelonephritis
- Maxillary sinusitis
- Head cold, running nose
- Tonsillitis, sore throat
- Bronchial asthma
- Inflammation of the middle ear (otitis)
- Neurosensory hearing disorder
- After-effects (sequelae) of spinal injuries
- After-effects (sequelae) of infantile cerebral palsy, flaccid paralysis
- Effects (sequelae) of scoliosis
- Tissue oedema (swelling), haematoma, bruises, boils, carbuncles, acne
- Wounds, surgical incisions
- Sprains, dislocations
- Burns, scalds
- Frostbite, chilblains
- Trophic ulcers
- The mouth -periodontitis, stomatitis, parodontosis
- Chronic gastroduodenitis
- Disruptions of the menstrual cycle
- Serous mastitis, lactostasis
- Cosmetic purposes
- Restoring and developing the voice
- Alleviating fatigue
- In sports training
- Prevention of diseases
- Treatment of malignant tumours
- Acting on parts of the body affected by thrombophlebitis
- Acute infectious diseases, high temperature
- Acting in the vicinity of implanted pacemakers
- Placing the vibraphones in the immediate vicinity of the heart
- Supply voltage 220±22 V
- Power supply frequency 50 Hz
- Power consumption, not more than 8 VРђ
- Supply voltage from external source of continuous current 12,6 + 1,3 V
- Duration of continuous work, not less than 8 hours
- Average term of service, not less than 5 years
- Weight, net, not more than 0,7 kg
- Overall dimensions of Main block (electronic module), not more than 135С…63С…35 mm
- Overall dimensions of Power supply unit, not more than 80С…50С…90 mm
- Setting Parameters
- Number of microvibrations frequency subranges 2 item
- Lower frequency of the first subrange, within 30-60 Hz
- Upper frequency of the first subrange, within 1200-4500 Hz
- Lower frequency of the second subrange, within 200-1000 Hz
- Upper frequency of the second subrange, within 9000-18000 Hz
- Length of a single cycle of microvibration frequency changes, within 70-120 sec.
- Membrane's microvibrations amplitude on the lowest possible frequency, within: for Modes 1 and 3 2,8 - 5,4 mkm; for Modes 2 and 4 6,0 - 12,3 mkm
- Duration of impulse frequency modulations, within 0,5 - 1,2 sec.
- Power of the infrared radiation: minimal, not over 3 mWt; maximal 20-40 mWt
- The infrared radiation wavelength 0,95±0,04 mcm
- Supply Voltage: 220 volt
- European standard electric plug
In the USA, Japan, UK should be used with adapter.
A NOTE for US customers: you may need to converting US voltage 110 V AC to 220-240 V AC. Using an adaptor will not affect device functionality.