|Product Code :||97|
|Availability :||In Stock|
Shipping time 12-14 days.
Kalinka-store provides you with the opportunity to buy the original SCENAR devices and electrodes.
These devices are manufactured in Russia by OKB RITM. Devices are certified by the standarts of ISO-9001, FDA and CE in Europe.
We provide our customers instructions in English and free warranty for 12 months.
More details about you can find here.
SCENAR-1-NT" 02 variant 2 Ritm Scenar Optima
4 batteries AAA
Maximum current consumption
no more than 650 mA
The repetition frequency of incentives
Mode of amplitude modulation
1:1, 2:1, 3:1, 4:1, 5:1
Frequency range in frequency modulation mode
30 to 120 Hz with the period of the change (7 ± 2).
"Diag1"- Integral dose and null,
"Diag 2"- a differential dose.
4 permanent mode, 1 variable mode
Intensity (number of pulses per pack)
1 ..8 pulses with pauses in a pack from 200 to 1600 ms
Adjusting the exposure energy
1 ... 250 units.
РЎombined modulation mode
One embodiment (St 1) the simultaneous changes in the shape, the number of pulses in the pack, and a gap between pulses of repetition frequency.
The number of factory / storable user presets
At least 5 years
Welcome to SCENAR Technology!
Twenty First Century Medical Devices That Recover Selfhealing Potential of the BodyRITM SCENAR Professional Scenar devices are used worldwide and an increasing number of medical specialists are using Scenar therapy in their daily practices.The Professional RitmScenar was developed by the medical R&D Company OKB Ritm (the inventors of Scenar). This is the only original Scenar device in the world with CE certification and leads the way for therapeutic use by trained professionals.
The Professional version has digital readings to find the exact locations for treatment and easily compares the various reactions of the patient's body during treatment. The built-in biofeedback protocol exactly indicates when the optimum stimulation on a specific place has been reached.
The Scenar signal used can be standard or, if required, can be modified by manually setting one or more of the five variables or by choosing one of the many predefined signals. It is has a built in microprocessor and the software can be updated in the future with new functions.
Results of SCENAR therapy
Scenar therapy is not connected to specific diseases or complaints. It focuses and directs resources with a specific purpose and goal. These can be summarized as:
- to investigate the root cause of the complaints
- to restore homeostasis
- to teach the body how to handle stimuli in a healthy way in the future
During 30 years of Scenar development, Universities and medical specialists have focused on the following specific areas:
- Bronchi pulmonary system
- Cardiovascular system
- Nervous system
- Gastro enteric system
- Uro-genital system
- Endocrine glandular system
- Immune system
- Bones-muscles-ligament system
- Dermal system
- Emergency trauma treatment
- Pain management
For each of these areas, the contribution of Scenar therapy for health recovery has been defined and tested. This has resulted in specific treatment schemes and protocols for those areas as well as generic, non-specific treatment schemes that are applied to treat the body in an integrated way.
"SCENAR-1-NT" 02 variant 2Three modifications of the version are available (see the summary table of parameters).
- influencing impulse frequency is selected in the range from 15 to 350 Hz;
- "frequency modulation" mode, the range is 30 to 120 Hz;
- intermittent pulse trains with duration from 1 to 5 sec with the time gap of 1 sec;
- 4 modes of influencing pulse waveform modification ("damping");
- the mode of variable pulse waveform (variable damping - var);
- "intensive therapy" mode (influencing by impulse packets, the number of impulses in a packet is from 1 to 8);
- duration of gaps (including variable gaps) between the impulses in each packet can be changed ("Z" submode);
- combined modulation mode ("swing");
- 1 screening mode;
- two algorithms of influence dosing;
- a special power decreasing mode for overly sensitive individuals and for treatment of mucous membranes and open wounds;
- data display on a graphic LCD with backlight;
- up to 5 different programs can be saved;
- built-in stop-watch.
Three modifications of the version are available (see the summary table of parameters).
USA (FDA code of Federal Regulations): The SCENAR device, Biofeedback-controlled electro-stimulator, is regulated by the United States Food and Drug Administration, under 21 CFR 882.5050, Generic Name: Device, Biofeedback, Product Code HCC, Class II exempt from 510(k) pre-market notification according to FDA. Notice (Federal Register), Jan. 21, 1998, p. 84) as a battery-powered, professional use device for relaxation training and muscle reeducation.
EUROPE: The SCENAR device has received a CE-mark in Europe (CE 60906 BSI).
AUSTRALIA: The SCENAR device listed on the Australian Register of Australian Goods (ARTG). The registration listing number is 101783.