|Product Code :||550|
|Availability :||In Stock|
Shipping time 12-14 days.Ask a question
ONE GLASS VACUUM MASSAGE CUP
NEW IN BOX
- 1 glass cup diameter 50 mm (2,0 in)
- Height 90mm ( 3.5 in)
- Packing: 1 pcs.
- Material container: polyvinylchloride.
- Tank Material: Glass medical.
- Shelf life: 5 years.
The massage is easy to perform. There are three simple rules:
- the massaged area must be greased well (never use rubber glass on dry skin); use three massage movements - straight-line, circular and zigzag (repeat each 5-6 times); control the vacuum - massage doesn't have to be painful.
- Massage each area at least for 5 minutes.
- Use massage crème, oil or gel. Essential and aromatic oils can be added as well.
Kinetic vacuum therapy (cupping massage)
Attention! Before installing, check the cups surface adjacent to the patient's skin for cracks and chips.
• Lubricate the massaged surface with massage cream or cosmetic massage oil.
• Place the cun regulating the vacuum force by container compression, thus it is necessary to consider the patient skin sensitivity, his age and physical condition, avoiding painful sensations.
• Make a smooth sliding movement by a stucked cup in the direction of each massage line (as shown in the picture), 3-5 times.
• To massage area around the eyes and lids is used autohemotherapy technique which consists in cups imposing on the skin for 2-5 seconds without moving.
• Cup massage for the face can be carried out in a course mode, from 10 to 15 treatments, 3-4 times a week. After course completing you should carry out supporting procedures, their number is determined individually depending on the problem, it may be optimal once a week.
• Frequency of cupping massage procedures determined by the attending physician.
• After the procedure, you must rest for at least 30 minutes in a warm room.
• In case of too frequent use of vacuum massage the face became thinner, do not abuse.
• Passing with a cup on a massage lines, hold the skin with the opposite side of hand, for to not stretch.
Attention! Do not use the cups on the neck front part, on the thyroid gland area, spine, heart area, kidney, and mammary glands of women.
Do not massage the popliteal fossa area and inner thighs! All procedures should be agreed with physician.