|Product Code :||971|
|Availability :||In Stock|
Shipping time 12-14 days.Ask a question
Solution for oral, local and external administration
NPO Microgen, 177, Bratskaya str., Perm, Perm Territory, 614089 Russia
Presentation20 ml or 100 ml vials Four or ten 20 ml vials or one 100 ml vial in each cardboard package with a package insert.
IngredientsThe preparation is a sterile filtrate of phage lysates of pathogenic Escherichia coli.
- preservative – 8-hydroxyquinoline sulfate monohydrate - 0.0001 g/ml (equal to 8-hydroxyquinoline sulfate, estimated content).
IndicationsTreatment and prevention of diseases caused by E.coli. as part of the complex therapy:
- diseases of the ear, nose, throat, respiratory tract and lungs - inflammation of the sinuses, middle ear, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, laryngitis, tracheitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, pleurisy;
- surgical infections - festering wounds, burns, abscesses, cellulitis, boils, carbuncles, hidradenitis, panaris, perirectitis, mastitis, bursitis, osteomyelitis;
- urogenital infections - urethritis, cystitis, pyelonephritis, colpitis, endometritis, salpingo-oophoritis;
- enteric infections - gastroenterocolitis, cholecystitis, intestinal dysbacteriosis;
- Generalized septic diseases;
- purulent inflammatory diseases of newborns - omphalitis, pyoderma, conjunctivitis, gastroenterocolitis, sepsis, etc.;
- Other diseases caused by Escherichia coli.
For the prevention purposes the drug is use for the treatment of post-surgical and newly infected wounds, for the prevention of hospital-acquired infections on epidemic indications.
An important condition for the effective phage therapy is a preliminary determination of the phage sensitivity of the pathogen.