Free shipping worldwide by EMS express mail.
Manual and treatment protocols in English, German and French are included in the kit.
If you have questions regarding customs clearance of the order, we will be glad to discuss this with you
Quantum therapy device - Rikta 04/4 with one emitter T1 (10W)
and one emitter D1 (30W)
One T1 emitter is included in the basic delivery package together with a detailed methodical guide.
One emitter D1( 30W ) included in this set
In addition, the device has the ability to adjust the power of radiation, which allows it to be used to treat children, starting with infancy, as well as the elderly (over eighty) with some acute and chronic diseases (carefully read the methodological recommendations that come with the kit for each device).
Pulsed infrared laser radiation
Pulsating broadband infrared radiation
Pulsating red light
Constant magnetic field.
Electronic control unit - 1 pc.
Emitter T1-04 - 1 pc.
Emitter D1( 30W) - 1 pc.
Protective glasse - 1 pc
Methodical manual for the use of the device - 1 pc.
Passport and warranty card - 1 pc.
Packing box - 1 pc.
Warranty period: 1 years (from the date of sale).
Age restrictions of patients: No.
- Laser Therapy: Yes
- Infrared therapy: Yes
- Magnetotherapy: Yes
- Light therapy: Yes
- Electrotherapy: No.
Producer: JSC "MILTA-PKP GIT"
Country of origin: Russia.
- Laser infrared radiation: 905
- Broadband infrared radiation: 875
- Red visible radiation: 640.
Frequency of repetition of pulses, Hz laser broadband infrared radiation
- Constant: 5, 50, 1000
- Variable: 1 - 250
- Duration of treatment, min: 1; 2; 5; 10.
- Overall dimensions, mm: 245x220x95
- Net weight, kg: 1,5
- Electrical safety according to GOST R50267.0-92: Protection class II
- Laser safety in accordance with GOST R50723-94: Class 1.
- Pulse power of laser radiation, W: 10
- Average power of infrared diode radiation, mW: 60
- Average output power of red LEDs, mW: 7
- The area of the radiator outlet, sq. cm: 4
- Magnetic induction, mT: 35.
Emitter D1 04
Suitable emitters ( by the customer order)
Special glasses to protect the eyes from laser radiation. Recommended for prolonged use of the machine.
The glasses are designed to protect the eyes from diffuse and diffusely reflected radiation from medical laser therapeutic devices. The glasses are made of tempered polycarbonate glass and are used when working with lasers emitting at a wavelength of 780 - 1200 nm (see the transmission curve).