|Product Code :||614|
|Availability :||In Stock|
Shipping time 12-14 days.Ask a question
Kaolin clay granules 500 gramm ( 1.1 lb)
As a facial and full body mask, Kaolin clay masks offers several purification benefits for oily, acne-prone, normal and sensitive skin types. Kaolin Clay Mask Benefits:
· Purifies, vitalizes and boosts the cell renewal of the skin.
· Calms inflammation, reduces redness.
· Absorbs toxins, has an astringent effect, and removes impurities from normal to oily skin.
· Deeply cleans the pores and refines the skin structure: it tightens pores and improves the softness of the skin—a great way to get rid of acne, blackheads and pimples.
· Enhances blood circulation, decreases bacteria, gently cleans and exfoiliates.
· Used for a variety skin types and especially beneficial for oily skin.
· Contains essential nutrients, montmorillonite, and phytonutrients.
· White Kaolin clay is the mildest of all clays, hence suitable for sensitive skins.
Use clay masks one to three times a week, depending on your skin type and skin condition.
Kaolin Clay Face Mask Recipe (Always use a glass or ceramic container, never metallic)
2 tablespoons of kaolin clay
2 tablespoons of purified water or other liquid of your choice, including apple cider vinegar
Ingredients for a Kaolin clay mask for sensitive skin
3 tablespoons of white cosmetic clay
2 tablespoons of lavender flowers
2 tablespoons of chamomile flowers
¼ cup colloidal oatmeal
Mixing agent: water or honey or floral /herbal water
Directions: Grind all the flowers into a fine powder. Combine ingredients in a glass or ceramic container—never metal. Apply paste and leave to dry for 20 minutes. Wash it off with warm water, Apply mild toner
When creating your own skincare products that use kaolin clay or other clays, it is recommended you use a mask to avoid breathing in the fine dust of the clays to avoid lung damage.
Homemade Kaolin Clay Mask for Acne-prone Oily Skin Recipe:
2 teaspoons of kaolin clay
2-3 teaspoons of strong herbal tea or low fat yogurt or pureed cucumbers
1 drop tea tree essential oil or other beneficial essential oils
2 drops of lemongrass or petit grain essential oil
If your skin is sensitive, you might want to add oatmeal
Mix all the ingredients in a small glass bowl, stirring in enough yogurt or herbal tea for a spreadable paste. Wash your face and leave it slightly damp, smooth your kaolin mask over your face and neck only; avoid eyes and mouth. Lie down, relax, think positive thoughts and deep breathe to decrease stress. Allow your mask to dry for 15-20 minutes. Wash off the mask using warm, wet washcloth. Apply an astringent toner (such as Ever Clear to kill bacteria and refine pores or Rose water to gently close pores), or a moisturizer, depending on skin type.
Do an allergy check before using any clay mask. A simple allergy check is done by applying it on the inside of your elbow and checking later to see if an adverse reaction has occurred.