|Product Code :||687|
|Availability :||In Stock|
Shipping time 12-14 days.Ask a question
White kaolin lumps, 500 g package
White kaolin clay is one of the oldest clays used. It’s so fine that it’s used in sculpture making, as a gloss for paper, and for porcelain making. It is found in almost every cosmetic due to its absorbent qualities which makes it an essential ingredient in many personal hygiene products such as soaps, scrubs, deodorants, and of course, facial masks.
Kaolin clay(also known as China Clay or White Clay) is the gentlest of the various clays available. It isn’t over-drying and gently stimulates circulation to the area of application . You can also use it to gently exfoliate your skin as you rinse it off with warm water.
Skin type– Dry, sensitive, acne prone skin, inflamed, in need of exfoliation
Benefits of Kaolin Clay–
• Calming to the skin
• Doesn’t over dry but still effective against acne
• Removes dead skin cells
• Has disinfectant properties which help heal existing blemishes and prevent new ones
• Removes impurities from the pores
• Stimulates circulation which improves healing and provides nourishment for the skin
-How to Use Koalin Clay For Acne-
Kaolin Clay Mask– Great for acne prone skin!
• Steep some fresh thyme in a clean mug or bowl (a few fresh sprigs should be fine or 1 tsp or more of the dried herb)
• Be sure to cover brew otherwise the essential oils will escape!
• Mix equal parts thyme infusion with the kaolin clay until you reach the desired consistency
• Apply to acne prone areas and leave on to dry for 25 minutes
• Rinse thoroughly with warm water while gently exfoliating with the wet clay
• Repeat a couple times per week to banish the breakouts!
Calming Kaolin Face Mask– This mask smells good and is very calming for sensitive skin
• 1 tsp each of your favorite calming herbs (powdered) such as chamomile, lavender, rose, mint…etc
• 3 tbs kaolin clay
• 1-2 tsp ground oatmeal
• Enough water for oily skin types, honey for sensitive skin, and yogurt for dry skin
• Let sit for 25 min or longer
• Rinse with warm water
Net weight: 500 g
Shelf life: unlimited.
Made in Ukraine.