Walnut oil composition includes: polyunsaturated fatty acids (linoleic acid and linolenic acid), vitamins E, A, P, C, carotenoids, B vitamins, micro- and macroelements (zinc, iodine, copper, calcium, magnesium, ferrum, phosphorus, and cobalt), biologically active substances.
Walnut oil has record amounts of vitamin E!
Walnut and walnut oil contain plant enzyme - ENTERIMIAZA which improves blood circulation in the area of generation organs and stimulates spermatogenesis.
Walnut oil is a perfect means for loosing weight and organism rejuvenation.
Unsaturated fatty acids being components of walnut oil are not synthesized in the organism and cannot be substituted by fatty acids included to animal fats. Walnut oil contains phospholipids lowering cholesterol level in blood and also it contains sitosterin preventing cholesterol absorption in the digestive tract. Walnut oil improves indexes of cellular immunity; it lowers concentration of circulating immune complexes increasing organism resistance to acute respiratory diseases. Liposoluble vitamins (A, E, and carotenoids) included to this oil composition neutralize radionuclide action and brake processes running under the influence of penetrating radiation. Being active antioxidants vitamins contained in this oil brake aging processes stimulate hematopoiesis (blood formation).
Vitamin C and minerals Zn and Cu have a strong antioxidant effect. By means of strengthening vascular walls they prevent fatty liver infiltration and vascular walls infiltration, and that is of great importance for treatment and prevention of cardiovascular diseases, liver diseases, and endocrine system disorders including diabetes mellitus.
Walnut oil reduces cholesterol production, the process of free-radical oxidation, strengthens vascular walls.
It is used for prevention of cardiovascular diseases.
Has a strong healing effect.
Taking into account its properties walnut oil is on the top of oils and is the best among them.
Walnut oil at struggle with diseases
This oil is useful:g
- for treatment of gastrointestinal tract diseases;
- for treatment of cardiovascular system and blood system;
- for treatment of endocrine system diseases;
- for treatment of nervous system diseases and brain diseases;
- for treatment of oncological diseases.
- for treatment of respiratory system diseases;
- for treatment of visual organs and auditory organs;
- for treatment of skin diseases.
- for pregnant women and nursing mothers;
- for teenagers as well as for children with an insidious onset;
- being highly nourishing and rich for vitamins this oil should be included to the food ration of people during their postoperative period;
- for weight loss and in weight reducing treatment
- for organism rejuvenation.