|Product Code :||541|
|Availability :||In Stock|
Shipping time 12-14 days.Ask a question
Ryazan State Instrument Plant manufactures a series of devices under different brand names:
Diathera – for deliveries to Russia and CIS countries;
Diaton – to foreign countries other than CIS Member States.
Difference between the DIATON and DIATHERA
-indicator IGD 02 Diathera measures IOP using the Maklakov method with 10 g load;.
– tonometer TGDts 01 Diaton measures true IOP value.
The 'Diaton' and 'Diathera' trademarks are registered in all countries where they are used.
ENGLISH OPERATING MANUAL . Free worldwide shipping by express mail EMS.
Unique method of IOP measurement combines original approaches to eye tonometry: transpalpebral (measurement through the eyelid) and scleral (measurement is realized in sclera area but not in cornea area)
Fields of application:
- ophthalmology (including children’s)
- general medical practice (family medicine)
Indication for application:
- Screening examinations
- IOP measuring during the ophthalmologic examination
- Ophthalmotonometry in complicated clinical cases when it is impossible to use contact corneal tonometry.
For the doctor:
- accurate tonometry result
- wide clinical possibilities
- time saving and no need to spend money for the disposables
- image of modern doctor and health centre
- services spectrum spreading
For the patient:
- no necessity to take off contact lenses
Method for measuring the intraocular pressure through the eyelid and device for realizing the same are protected with the Patent of Russia в„– 2123798, United States Patent в„– US 6,394,954 Р’1 and Patent of Japan в„–3593314.
Look differense DIATON DIATHERA
Indicator DIATHERA was developed and manufactured by Ryazan State Instrument-Making Enterprise of the Russian Federation.
Diathera indicator provides high reliability of measuring results and makes it possible to diagnose glaucoma on the early stage and appoint necessary treatment and medicines.
The unique methodology of intraocular pressure measuring through the eyelid applied in the device provides new resources in ophthalmotonometry, simplicity and safety of tests.
Tonometric IOP measurement under load Maklakov '10
Tolerance evaluation limit value (26 mm Hg. Tbsp.)
between normal and high blood pressure mmHg ± 2,0
Measurement time, with no more than 3
Supply voltage, V 3
Type of battery CR2032
The actual run on one set of batteries, no less than 1500
Lifetime, years, not less than 5
Weight, g, not more than 89
Overall dimensions, mm, no more than 174 x 26 x 20