|Product Code :||Easyton eye pressure tonometer|
|Availability :||In Stock|
Shipping time 12-14 days.Ask a question
We sell a tonometer with the TVGD- 02 label - a complete analogue of the EASYTON tonometer.
The only difference is in the inscription on the front panel.
TGVD -02 ( for foreign market made with label Easyton ) is a unique tonometer for measuring intraocular pressure (IOP) through the eyelid, without any contact with the cornea or anesthetics use.
This device can be used not just in hospital but also at home. The device is easy to operate and you don’t need any special education to use it.
Easyton has two IOP measuring modes:
- tonometric IOP measurement mode (Maklakov tonometer scale);
- true IOP measurement mode (Goldmann tonometer scale).The default is this measurement mode. On the screen, it is indicated by the letter И
- Measurement taking time is only 1-2 seconds.
- High measurement accuracy.
- Makes it possible to measure IOP through the eyelid both in the sclera and in the cornea.
- The device has a self-test feature.
- During the measurement taking procedure the cornea of the eye isn't touched by the device which eliminates the possibility of infection.
- Measurements can be taken both in sitting or prone position.
- Soft measurement rod ensures the patient's comfort.
- Easyton ensures quick, accurate and painless measurements even with hypersensitive patients or children.
- Screening tool which makes it possible to identify patients at risk of glaucoma.
- IOP tonometer Easyton is effective and irreplaceable in complicated medical cases; the eye pressure can be measured:
- right in the process of medical treatment;
- even in the presence of viral infections;
- with allergy to anesthetics;
- with dry eye syndrome;
- with contraindications for corneal tonometry;
- in patients after corneal surgeries;
- with contact lenses on
You will receive device same as in this photo.
Manual in English, German, French, Italy and Spain language
- Time of one measurement, max.: 2 sec.
- Overall dimensions, max. - 176х26х20 mm.
- Weight of the device without power supply elements - 88g.
- Tonometer operation climatic conditions:
- air temperature: from +10 °С to +35 °С;
- air relative humidity: up to 80% at temperature +25 °С.
- Tonometer is powered by two power supply elements of ААА 1,5 V type.
- Tonometer operating condition is provided by power supply voltage: from 3,3 V to 2,0 V.
- Pressure measurement from 5 up to 60 mm Hg.
- Tonometer max. current consumption: switched-off position - 30 mkА; switched on position in the measurement “Waiting” mode - 4 mA; in measurement mode - 100 mА.
- Outer surfaces of Easyton are resistant to chemical disinfection by any disinfectant approved for plastic and metal parts in medical practice against tine an infection.
- Minimum average service life: 5 years.