|Product Code :||gum1|
|Availability :||In Stock|
Shipping time 12-14 days.Ask a question
Tar is a natural alternative to synthetic chewing gum, an effective caries prevention agent and a source of natural antioxidants . It contains no polymers, sugar substitutes, artificial colors, flavors and flavor enhancers. This natural oral hygiene product has preventive properties thanks to the sap of Siberian cedar . Resin is called coniferous resin, which is released on the surface of damaged bark to "heal wounds" of trees. It is no coincidence that "sap" and "live", "heal" are the same root words.
The gum is prized for its antibacterial properties, which are provided by a high content of phytoncides that suppress pathogenic microbes and maintain beneficial microflora in the body. It is no coincidence that camphor is produced from resin - a well-known anti-inflammatory and antiseptic agent.
Resins also help neutralize free radicals - molecular aggressors, recognized as one of the main causes of premature aging of the body, cell mutations and a trigger for the development of more than 80 types of diseases.
Resin is an environmentally friendly cedar gum.
- Promotes restoration of tooth enamel
- Provides the prevention of oral diseases caused by the reproduction of pathogenic microorganisms (gingivitis, periodontitis, pharyngitis, laryngitis, etc.)
- Accelerates the healing of wounds and microcracks in the oral cavity
- Helps eliminate unpleasant odors by freshening breath
- Helps strengthen the chewing muscles and gums
- Has an antioxidant effect, protecting the body from the harmful effects of food, medicines, bad habits (smoking, alcohol, etc.), stressful conditions and negative environmental factors
- Helps Strengthen Immunity
Chew on health!
- Resins provide a truly fresh breath: unlike regular chewing gums, they refresh, not mask the breath, affecting the cause of bad odors - bacteria
- Thanks to phytoncides, resins are also effective in the fight against caries. While ordinary chewing gum is only capable of mechanical cleaning of the surface of the teeth, and caries "hides" in the inaccessible interdental space
- Cedar resin is a rich source of lignans (natural polyphenols) - the most powerful natural antioxidants that strengthen the structure of cells and increase the overall resistance of the body
Storage conditions : store in dry, odor-free rooms at temperatures from + 15 ° C to + 25 ° C. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
Expiration date : 5 years.
Net weight : 3.2 g (4 pcs. 0.8 g each). Set include such 4 boxes
Individual packing : blister in a pencil case.