5 vialsX 100 ml Expiration date until 07.24
Solution for oral, local and external administration
NPO Microgen, 177, Bratskaya str., Perm, Perm Territory, 614089 Russia
20 ml, 100 ml vials Eight 20ml vials in each cardboard package with a package insert. One 100ml vials in each cardboard package with a package insert.
1 ml of the drug contains the active substance:
- sterile filtrate of phage lysates of Staphylococcus, Enterococcus, Strep-tococcus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Klebsiella oxytoca, enteropathogenic Escherichia coli, Proteus vulgaris, P.mirabilis - 1 ml.
- preservative - 8-hydroxyquinoline sulfate monohydrate - 0.0001 g/ml (estimated content); or
- 8-hydroxyquinoline sulfate monohydrate - 0.0001 g/ml (equal to 8-hydroxyquinoline sulfate, estimated content).
- diseases of the ear, nose, throat, respiratory tract and lungs - inflammation of the sinuses, middle ear, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, laryngitis, tracheitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, pleurisy;
- surgical infections - festering wounds, burns, abscesses, cellulitis, boils, carbuncles, hidradenitis, felon, perirectitis, mastitis, bursitis, osteomyelitis;
- urogenital infections - urethritis, cystitis, pyelonephritis, colpitis, endometritis, salpingo-oophoritis;
- post-traumatic conjunctivitis, keratoconjunctivitis, purulent corneal ulcers and iridocyclitis;
- enteric infections - gastroenterocolitis, cholecystitis, dysbiosis;
- Generalized septic diseases;
- purulent inflammatory diseases of newborns - omphalitis, pyoderma, conjunctivitis, gastroenterocolitis, sepsis, etc.;
- other diseases caused by staphylococci, streptococci, enterococci, Proteus, Klebsiella pneumoniae and klebsiella oxytoca, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Escherichia coli.
- For the prevention purposes the drug is use for the treatment of operational and newly infected wounds, for the prevention of hospital-acquired infections on epidemic indications.
- An important condition for the effective phage therapy is a preliminary determination of the phage sensitivity of the pathogen.
Permitted to buy without prescription