|Product Code :||973|
|Availability :||In Stock|
Shipping time 12-14 days.Ask a question
The same product only in a new packaging design
Solution for oral, local and external administration
NPO Microgen, 177, Bratskaya str., Perm, Perm Territory, 614089 Russia
PresentationSolution for oral, local and external administration, 20 ml or 100 ml ampoules Four or ten 20 ml vials or one 100 ml vial in each cardboard package
IngredientsThe preparation is a sterile filtrate of phage lysates of Streptococcus strains.
Excipient: preservative – 8-hydroxyquinoline sulfate monohydrate - 0.0001 g/ml (equal to 8-hydroxyquinoline sulfate, estimated content).
IndicationsTreatment and prevention of diseases caused by Streptococcus as part of the complex therapy:
- diseases of the ear, nose, throat, respiratory tract and lungs - inflammation of the sinuses, middle ear, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, laryngitis, tracheitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, pleurisy;
- surgical infections - festering wounds, burns, abscesses, cellulitis, boils, carbuncles, hidradenitis, panaris, perirectitis, mastitis, bursitis, osteomyelitis;
- urogenital infections - urethritis, cystitis, pyelonephritis, colpitis, endometritis, salpingo-oophoritis;
- enteric infections - gastroenterocolitis, cholecystitis, intestinal dysbacteriosis;
- Generalized septic diseases;
- purulent inflammatory diseases of newborns - omphalitis, pyoderma, conjunctivitis, gastroenterocolitis, sepsis, etc.;
- other diseases caused by Streptococcus.
An important condition for the effective phage therapy is a preliminary determination of the phage sensitivity of the pathogen.