|Product Code :||589|
|Availability :||In Stock|
Shipping time 12-14 days.Ask a question
Active substance: Glycine, vitamins B1, B6, B12. 20 tablets/300mg
Country of manufacturer: Russia.
- proteins and amino acids;
Composition, structure and packing
|Active components||2 tablets||% of the daily dose|
|vitamin B1||5 mg||300|
|vitamin B6||6 mg||333|
|vitamin B12||9 mkg||300|
Metabolic means. Glycine is a regulator of metabolism, normalizes and activates processes of protective inhibition in the central nervous system, reduces emotional stress, enhances mental performance. Glycine has a glycine-and GABA-ergic, alpha-adrenoceptor blocking, antioxidant, antitoxic action, regulates activity of glutamate (NMDA) receptors, whereby the drug is able to:
- To reduce emotional stress, aggression, conflict, improve social adaptation;
- Improve mood;
- Facilitate falling asleep and normalize sleep;
- Improve mental performance;
- Reduce vegetovascular disorders (including menopause);
- Reduce the severity of brain disorders in ischemic stroke and traumatic brain injury;
- To reduce the toxic effects of alcohol and other drugs which depress the central nervous system function.
Easily penetrate into most biological fluids and tissues, including in the brain. Is metabolized to water and carbon dioxide, its accumulation in tissues does not occur.
Glycine applied sublingually or buccally, 100 mg (tablet or powder form after grinding, tablets).
Practically healthy children, adolescents and adults with psycho-emotional stress, impairment of memory, attention, mental health, mental retardation, with deviant behaviors Glycine appointed on 1 tab. 2–3 times/day for 14–30 days.
When functional and organic lesions of the nervous system, leading to increased excitability, emotional lability, and sleep disorders, children under 3 years are designated by 0.5 tab. (50 mg), 2–3 times/day for 7–14 days, after 50 mg of 1 time/day for 7–10 days. Daily dose - 100–150 mg, course - 2–2.6 g
Children older than 3 years and adults appoint 1 tab. 2–3 times/day, course of treatment - 7–14 days. The course of treatment can be increased to 30 days, if necessary, repeat after 30 days.
Sleep disorders prescribed for 20 minutes before bedtime or just before bedtime Table 0.5–1. (Depending on age).
In ischemic stroke within the first 3–6 hours after stroke appoint 1 g buccal or sublingual with 1 teaspoon water, then - within 1–5 days PA1 g/day, then for the next 30 days 1–2 tab. 3 times/day.
In Addiction Gglycin used as a means of improving mental performance and reducing emotional stress in remission with symptoms of encephalopathy, organic lesions of the central and peripheral nervous system 1 tab. 2–3 times/day for 14–30 days. If necessary, repeat 4–6 times a year.
Attenuates the severity of side effects of antipsychotic drugs (neuroleptics), anxiolytics, antidepressants, hypnotics, and anticonvulsants.
Allergic reactions are possible.
Conditions and terms
Store in a dark, dry place inaccessible to children at temperature not exceeding 25° C. Shelf life - 3 years. Do not use after the expiration date printed on the package.
- Reduced mental capacity;
- Stressful situations - emotional stress (during exams, conflict situations);
- Deviant behavior of children and adolescents;
- Various functional and organic diseases of the nervous system, with increased excitability, emotional instability, decreased mental capacity and sleep disorders (neuroses, neurosis-like states and vegetative-vascular dystonia, neuroinfections and consequences of traumatic brain injury, and other forms of perinatal encephalopathy (in tons hours of alcoholic origin);
- Ischemic stroke.
Hypersensitivity to the drug.