|Product Code :||752|
|Availability :||In Stock|
Shipping time 12-14 days.Ask a question
This radiator with electrotherapy is optional and is intended for use with the RIKTA 04/4 series.
TO EVERY RADIATOR "T1E" A SEPARATE ADDITIONAL METHODICAL HANDBOOK IS SUPPLIED!
This radiator uses a combination of Percutaneous Electro Neuro Stimulation (TENS) - electrotherapy and polyfatcore quantum (laser) therapy. The Chans function allows you to instantly remove the pain syndrome due to the effect on the nerve endings by low-intensity electrical currents. When performing the procedure at the places of application of the radiator, the patient feels a slight "tingling", after which all painful sensations disappear.
- Combined (TENS / Electrotherapy + quantum (laser) therapy);
- Chans / Electrotherapy for the rapid removal of acute pain syndrome;
- Quantum (laser) therapy.
Emitter T1E-04 has proven itself in the treatment and prevention of various disease states, such as: arthritis, back pain, joint disease, as well as with dislocations and sprains.
FACTORS OF EXPOSURE:
- Pulsed infrared laser radiation (10 W, 905 nm);
- Pulsating broadband infrared radiation (60 mW, 875 nm);
- Pulsating radiation in the red (visible) part of the spectrum (7 mW, 640 nm);
- Permanent magnetic field (35 mT);
- Percutaneous Electro Neuro Stimulation (TENS - Electrotherapy)
The manufacturer: Joint-Stock Company "MILTA-PKP GIT"
Country of origin: Russia
Laser infrared radiation: 905
Broadband infrared radiation: 875
Red visible radiation: 640
Average power of infrared radiation, mW: 60
Average power of red radiation, mW: 7
Overall dimensions, mm: 170С…90С…70
Net weight, kg: 0,25
Pulse power of laser radiation, W: 16
Average power of infrared diode radiation, mW: 60
Average output power of red LEDs, mW: 7
The area of вЂ‹вЂ‹the radiator outlet, sq. Cm: 4
Magnetic induction, mT: 35