|Product Code :||164|
|Availability :||In Stock|
Shipping time 12-14 days.Ask a question
Despite its small size , RIKTA-ESMIL 1A devise has almost the same therapeutic possibilities, asthe desktop modelsof RIKTa devices.
One could easily take a compact RIKTA ESMIL 1A on the business trip, tothe countrside,this device couldbecome a usefultool at home and in the office.
time of independent operationwithout batteryrecharding-up to 10 hours.
Magnetic-infrared laser therapeutic device RIKTA® (hereinafter referred to as the Device) is designed for painless, noninvasive non-pharmacological treatment of diverse diseases of a human being. The Device combines the most efficient types of electromagnetic radiation. It provides simultaneous penetrative impact of coherent and incoherent light fluxes of infrared and red spectrum on the organism in combination with the impact provided by a static magnetic field. The Device is designed for operation both in stationary conditions of clinic, hospitals, consulting rooms and for the home use. It is important to emphasize that therapy with the Device does not exclude other conventional medical treatment. On the contrary, combining the two approaches may result in rapid recovery and may enable the reduction in doses of conventional drug consumption.
RIKTA® device is reliable, simple in operation and safe. Parameters and laser radiation dose setting is performed by means of choosing the laser pulse frequency, output power of the device and session time using sensor buttons on the device front panel.
Non - invasive treatment Painless.
No side effects. Safe to Use & Easy.
Rikta-Esmil 1A is a low-level laser therapy device, which combines low level ,pulse laser radiation, pulsating infrared radiation, visible red light, and Static magnetic fields.
English operating manual.
- Quantity of radiators - 1
- Impulsive power of laser infra-red radiation - 10Watt
- Area of radiating surface of the radiator - 4 sm2
- Wavelength of pulse laser radiation - 0,905 micron/905 nanometers
- Wavelength of pulsating broadband infrared radiation - 0,875 micron/875 nanometers
- Wavelength of pulsating broadband red radiation - 0,640 micron/640 nanometers
- Magnetic induction - 35 mTl
- Utilization time limits: 1,2,5,10 min
- Overall dimensions, L x W x H: 170 x 90 x 70 mm
- Weight, without the accessories: 0,7 kg
- Supply voltage: 230 V ~ 50 Hz