User manual and treatment protocols in English, German and French are included in the kit.
Free shipping worldwide by EMS express mail.
If you have questions regarding customs clearance of the order, we will be glad to discuss this with you.
One T1 emitter is included in the basic delivery package together with a detailed methodical guide.
The device itself is able to connect the second (additional) emitter and their simultaneous operation.
In addition, the device has the ability to adjust the power of radiation, which allows it to be used to treat children, starting with infancy, as well as the elderly (over eighty) with some acute and chronic diseases (carefully read the methodological recommendations that come with the kit for each device).
Pulsed infrared laser radiation
Pulsating broadband infrared radiation
Pulsating red light
Constant magnetic field.
Electronic control unit - 1 pc.
Emitter T1-04 - 1 pc.
Methodical manual for the use of the device - 1 pc.
Passport and warranty card - 1 pc.
Packing box - 1 pc.
Age restrictions of patients: No.
- Laser Therapy: Yes
- Infrared therapy: Yes
- Magnetotherapy: Yes
- Light therapy: Yes
- Electrotherapy: No.
Producer: JSC "MILTA-PKP GIT"
Country of origin: Russia.
- Laser infrared radiation: 905
- Broadband infrared radiation: 875
- Red visible radiation: 640.
Frequency of repetition of pulses, Hz laser broadband infrared radiation
- Constant: 5, 50, 1000
- Variable: 1 - 250
- Duration of treatment, min: 1; 2; 5; 10.
- Overall dimensions, mm: 245x220x95
- Net weight, kg: 1,5
- Electrical safety according to GOST R50267.0-92: Protection class II
- Laser safety in accordance with GOST R50723-94: Class 1.
- Pulse power of laser radiation, W: 10
- Average power of infrared diode radiation, mW: 60
- Average output power of red LEDs, mW: 7
- The area of the radiator outlet, sq. cm: 4
- Magnetic induction, mT: 35.
Warranty period: 1 year (from the date of sale)
Suitable emitters ( by the customer order)