|Product Code :||276|
|Availability :||In Stock|
Shipping time 12-14 days.Ask a question
Rikta 03/2 Display One Emitter T1 Set of nozzles KON 1
User manual and treatment protocols in English, German and French are included in the kit.
Free shipping worldwide by EMS express mail.
If you have questions regarding customs clearance of the order, we will be glad to discuss this with you
ABOUT THE PURPOSE OF THE NOZZLES
Types of therapeutic effects of RIKTA-series devices:
- - 35 mT - static magnetic field
- - 470 nm - blue light
- - 640 nm - red light
- - 875 nm - pulsed IR radiation
- - 905 nm - pulsed IR laser radiation
Based on long-term years of researches the most effective forms of therapeutic action were selected for using in RIKTA devices.
Super pulsed infrared laser radiation (Wavelength – 890 nm)
Biological tissues are optically transparent in this wavelength range.
Super pulsed IR laser radiation deeply penetrates into tissues and exerts a powerful stimulating effect on blood circulation, cell membrane metabolism, activates neurohumoral factors, immuno-competent systems, regulates the hormonal system.
Clinical / biological effects:
- - activation of protein synthesis (DNA, RNA)
- - increase of enzymatic activation
- - increase of the adenosine triphosphate (ATP) synthesis/production
- - improvement of the blood circulation
- - anti-inflammation action
- - anti-edematous action
- - analgetic effect etc.
Laser radiation emitted by RIKTA–series devices does not break the natural molecular bonds and is absolutely safe.
Pulsed incoherent infrared radiation (Wavelength – 875 nm)
The penetration into the tissues of this radiation is fewer than the laser light penetration and it possesses greater spectral width, so it operates at various reflex zones, providing a powerful harmonizing effect on the tonus of the central nervous system.
- - warming the surface layers of tissues
- - activation of microcirculation
Pulsating red light (Wavelength – 640 nm)
Red light penetrates tissues at lesser depths than infrared radiation. Nevertheless, it has a beneficial effect by reducing the intensity of inflammatory processes, especially in the areas of loose connective tissue, par example, in the areas of joints; it increases the activity of psycho-emotional sphere.
Pulsing blue light (Wavelength – 470 nm)
Blue light has an inhibiting effect on body functions, reduces the blood pressure, calms down the heart rate, regulates the rhythm of breathing, lessens the muscle tension.
Blue light is a strong antiseptic and has anti-carcinogenic effect. Blue light is used in treatment of inflammatory processes, spasms and pains of all kinds.
Static magnetic field (Magnetic field strength – 35 mT)
Under a static magnetic field micro-vascular (capillary) beds of blood vessels are extended. Vaso-dilating effect is persisted after a single exposure for 1-6 days, after a treatment course – for 30-45 days.
Clinical effects when treating an inflammatory hotbed: analgesic, anti-inflammatory and regenerative effects.
Static magnetic field presence in the emitters determines the increased penetration of laser radiation. It allows reducing the dosage of radiation as compared with laser monotherapy, to achieve the same therapeutic effect.
It provides therapeutic action on nerve conduction system; it stimulates the neuromuscular system and has analgesic effect.
RIKTA devices belong to the 1-st class of laser safety according to ISO 60825-1, which is the class of complete safety in usage.
RIKTA devices have a choice of laser pulse repetition frequencies. Frequency selection defines the amount of energy delivered into biological tissues.
Frequencies used in RIKTA-series devices:
- 5 Hz
- 50 Hz – energy dissipation at the surface layers is minimum, and it provides maximum penetration into tissues while conserving the characteristics;
- 1000 Hz – energy exerts a superficial effect on the skin, on shallow organs, sensitive receptors and signaling systems of the organism;
- VAR - variable frequency (“swings” in the range from 250 Hz to 1 Hz) holds an intermediate position between 5 Hz and 1000 H, provides rather deep penetration into the tissues, non-addictive.