|Product Code :||432|
|Availability :||In Stock|
Shipping time 12-14 days.Ask a question
"GS Ecotest" and "Gamma Sapiens" will turn your smartphone into the dosimeter!
The “GS Ecotest” application and the “Gamma Sapiens” portable radiation detector will turn your smartphone or tablet into the dosimeter!
Measurement results are continuously transferred from “Gamma Sapiens” to “GS Ecotest” over the Bluetooth interface. Radiation measurements allow the operation of other smartphone features, such as making and receiving calls, sending and receiving SMS, setting up and using other applications.
Take control of the radiation level around you and track the dose accumulated in your body using “Gamma Sapiens” and “GS Ecotest”!
The “GS Ecotest” application provides:
- continuous flow of information about the radiation level and the accumulated dose from the “Gamma Sapiens” detector to the smartphone over the Bluetooth interface in real time;
- display of collected dosimetric information in one of 4 different graphic representations;
- display of collected dosimetric information with GPS coordinates on a map;
- setting of one or more dose and dose rate threshold values that, when exceeded, are followed by light, audio, and vibration alarms actuated on the smartphone;
- storage of necessary dosimetric information (dose and dose rate) in a relational database;
- view of stored dosimetric information in a database within a certain period of time;
- operation of the detector from the smartphone;
- ability to use the smartphone in a normal mode – making and receiving calls, sending and receiving SMS, setting up and using other applications, etc., without interrupting the process of dosimetric measurement as well as loss of dosimetric data;
- work with other well-known “ECOTEST” TM dosimeters – РњKS-05 “РўР•RRРђ” and RKS-01 “SРўРћRРђ-TU”.
The “Gamma Sapiens” detector enables:
- high dynamism and reliability of dosimetric measurement results;
- γ-radiation dose rate measurement in the rage of 0.1-5000 μSv/h;
- γ-radiation accumulated dose measurement in the rage of 0.001-9999 mSv;
- reliable transfer of dosimetric information to the smartphone through the Bluetooth interface at the distance of 5 m;
- wide operating temperature range – from -18°РЎ to +50°РЎ;
- ingress protection rating – Р†Р 30;
- power supply – two РђРђРђ batteries;
- dimensions – 19 × 40 × 95 mm;
- weight without batteries – 50 g.
The Gamma Sapiens intellectual gamma radiation detector is intended for owners of Android OS smartphones and tablets to measure the radiation level and dose in everyday life. Gamma Sapiens continuously transfers measured values to smartphones and tablets via the Bluetooth interface by means of GS Ecotest Application. The information is displayed in a user-friendly way and stored in a special database for its later viewing.
GS Ecotest is available for download at Google Play for free.
Dosimeter Gamma Sapiens + leather case + english manual in set.