|Product Code :||613|
|Availability :||In Stock|
Shipping time 12-14 days.Ask a question
From the ancient times people knew that blue clay doesn’t contain any bacteria. It absorbs all liquids and gaseous toxins, smells, gases and kills microbes. Absolutely everyone can be treated by the cambrian blue clay independently on the diagnosis - as it is a natural high-performance curative measure that brings the metabolic processes to normal, and boosts other treatments effects (herbal therapy, homeopathy, surgical therapies etc.). Nowadays, blue Cambrian clay is successfully used in medicine for the cure of various diseases, including cancer, and also widely used in hospitals of Europe (Germany, Sweden…) for T.B. treatment.
Blue clay has also been known as one of the oldest cosmetic treatments (for thousands of years), and for its many benefits in a beauty industry, starting from facial masks to full body wraps. The natural healing properties of blue clay help nourish the skin, reducing blemishes, acne and even reducing eczema. It is natural anti-inflammatory and helps to renovate the elasticity of the skin. Clay contains beneficial minerals - kaolin, calcium, phosphate, iron, magnesium and zinc which help to regenerate the skin, maintain its youth and elasticity.
Many skincare products, which have been made with the use of Cambrian blue clay - contain just small amount of it.
But, if you just spend some time, take the pure Cambrian Blue Clay powder, and simply mix it to a paste with spring water – you will get 100% natural, and highly effective cosmetic, and healing product
Mix 3 - 4 tsp of blue clay with clean water to form a smooth, spreadable paste (using approximately 40% - 50% water).
Spread evenly over the face and leave to dry (for ~ 20 minutes).
Remove / wash off with warm water.
Use your moisturizer to nourish the skin afterwards.
Clay masks can have other ingredients added, depending on the skin type and purpose of the mask.
Since Cambrian blue clay is a great detoxifier, they leave the skin cleansed, pink, fresh and revitalized, generally looking younger.
- 1 cup brewed herbal tea or water (see above for best herbs for hair type)
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- approximately ¾ cup cambrian clay
- 10 drops of essential oil of choice (optional)- I use peppermint and lavender
- Note: cambrian clay is most effective if it doesn't come in contact with metal before use. Mix with wood, plastic or glass for best results.
- Brew the herbal tea and let cool slightly, make sure all herbs are strained out.
- Pour tea and apple cider vinegar in a blender, food processor or non-metal bowl.
- Start adding clay a tablespoon at a time while blending or whisking to incorporate it.
- Keep adding clay until mixture is smooth and about the consistency of yogurt.
- Add essential oils if using and mix in.
- Store in an air-tight container in the shower for up to a week.
- To Use: Wet hair. Starting at roots, massage a handful of the clay mixture into hair and work down to the roots. Repeat until all hair is coated. Leave 5 minutes or up to 20 minutes (do not let dry!) and rinse out with warm water.
- optional: Rinse with a cup of herbal tea with 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar added.
Mix Cambrian blue clay with clean warm water to form a semi-liquid paste, spread over a clean cloth and apply to an affected area (normally an area of localized problem, e.g. arthritis, strain, sprain, back problem, etc.).
Cover the area with warm cloth and cling film.
Leave on for 2 hours or longer, even overnight.
Bath with Cambrian blue clay
Fill the bathtub 1/3 deep with worm water (t 37-38°C), take from 100 g. to ~1 lb (500g.) of cambrian blue clay and mix it in bath water.
Let the Cambrian clay hydrate for 5 -10 minutes.
Then, fill your bathtub with just enough water to fully submerge the body.
Stir the water before getting into the bath (*You can add 250g of magnesium chloride flake for a better detoxifying and healing effect).
Start by staying in the bath for 10-15 minutes.
Increase gradually up to 30-40 minutes within 7-10 days.
Regular use of Cambrian blue clay:
- Increases blood circulation and lymph drainage.
- Provides supply of essential minerals, vitamins, organic acids and anti-oxidants through the skin due to its well-known ability to absorb substances.
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties improve skin conditions like psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis.
- Improves the skin appearance and texture, smooth out wrinkles, treats acne and pimples, removes freckles.
- Eliminates the dead cells of the outer skin layer, and reduce the appearance of blood vessels.
- Stimulates the growth of skin cells and collagen.
- Stops gums bleeding (when a paste of clay and water is rubbed into them. You can also whiten teeth with the same mixture).
- Promotes removal of oils and impurities from the skin, clearing out pores.
- Draws impurities out of the body (detoxifying effect).
- Boosts the immune system. Speeds up body metabolism.
- Boosts hair growth (if hair is rinsed with clay water).
- Increases removal of toxic waste and reduction in the cellulite appearance.
- Removes excessive water from the body reducing puffiness.
- Increases energy. Reduces fatigue.
- Promotes weight loss due to the effects listed above.
- Relaxes the body and mind and increase the sense of well-being.
1 Package of clay powder (0,5 kg.) =
20 facial masks or 4 baths